EcoScribe Solutions understands the importance of protecting both personal and confidential information obtained through accessing of our website.
Any information collected by EcoScribe Solutions is solely for business purposes.
Information That EcoScribe Solutions Collects
EcoScribe Solutions collects personal and confidential information in order to use our services. This includes, but is not limited to your name, you or your company’s name and address, applicable phone numbers, and, if payment is required for services, your credit card or bank account number. Depending on which of EcoScribe’s services are accessed through our website for your litigation matter, this includes confidential information on:
- Your clients
- Adverse parties
- Any other third parties interested in your matter.
Other Ways That EcoScribe Collects Information
- Through “web beacons” or “clickstream data”, which provides EcoScribe Solutions with anonymous information on how many users visit our site pages.
- Through “cookies”, when users log on to our site with their email address and their username. These cookies are removed when a user leaves our site.
- Through your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is tracked when you access our site to determine usage. Your IP address is not used to determine any other personal information at any time, including your name or any addresses.
How EcoScribe Solutions Uses Personal Information
EcoScribe uses personal information for the sole purpose of it being connected with our services. This includes:
- Court reporting, legal video, audio transcription, translation and all other related services and support that EcoScribe Solutions provides.
- To obtain payment for services provided.
- To communicate with you.
- To establish and maintain a business relationship between you and EcoScribe.
- In compliance with court orders, legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Other uses as permitted or required by law.
Effective Date: October 1, 2010.